1. Don't remove snow from your car with a shovel, you idiot. Use a broom. Preferably a push-broom and watch the paint job.
2. That snow you couldn't be bothered to clear off the top of your car? It's going to kill the person driving behind you when it flies off and hits their windshield, blinding them or breaking it. Either way, the poor schmuck behind you is going off roading because you couldn't be bothered to take a broom to the roof of your car, you lazy bastard.
3. Clear the snow off your headlights and tail lights. It's not rocket science. Snow isn't see through.
4. Stop fucking tailgating. Assholes.
5. Your windshield washer fluid is frozen because mechanics in the South don't believe it gets this cold. Put a bottle of water & dishsoap in your car to spray on your windshield so you can see where the hell you're going.
6. Go home and stay there. Nobody can drive on ice. Nobody.
7. Stop complaining. It snows like this down here once a decade. Fucking enjoy it.
|Seriously, how Jacquie Lawson sappy e-card perfect is this scene?|
Turns out that Sidekick is a genius.